segunda-feira, fevereiro 18, 2008

American Friends Moonlight Sonata - I'll Be Seeing You

American Friends Moonlight Sonata - I'll Be Seeing You




participantes do coral norte americano que se aprentou no festival internacional de corais de são lourenço, em agosto de 2007 , cantaram também na igreja de santa isabel da hungria, em caxambu. na mesma semana estiveram na casa de fernando nimam onde tocaram e cantaram i'll be seeing you para mim porque fernando niman sabe que gosto desta música.



I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces all day through
In that small cafe, the park across the way
The children's carousel, the chestnut tree, the wishing well
I'll be seeing you in every lovely summer's day
In everything that's bright and gay
I'll always think of you that way
I'll find you in the morning sun
And when the night is through
I'll be looking at the moon
But I'll be seeing you.

composta por sammy fain e irving kahal

Nenhum comentário: